Tell us how your week went by putting together a playlist of five songs that represent it.
This week surpassed all other weeks in terms of excitement. *grabs phone and starts flicking frantically through tracks*
- Tuesday was the exciting day when I listened to this non-stop on the journey to and back from London. Can’t beat a bit of Arctic Monkeys. If you can, you are endangering a beautiful species you saddo.
- You don’t have to be a Bollywood expert to know who A.R. Rahman is. I absolutely hogged this beauts tune whilst vacuuming. One word= magic.
- “Well, it would’ve been, could’ve been worse than you would ever know. Oh the dashboard melted but we still have the radio.” This perfectly sums up every slip up I’ve had this week. It could’ve been 100 times worse. Thank God I’m alive, y’know? *adjusts hippy glasses*
- The next song is totally superficial. And I am not at all ashamed to admit I have listened the heck out of this in the past few days. Yups, ’tis about money and er..money.
- You didn’t think I forgot about romance, did you? Because I didn’t. This definitely describes 60% of my mindset this week. ‘Nuff said.
This post is a reply to Daily Prompt: Playlist Of The Week.